There is nothing worse than making the decision to have a website to showcase yourself or your product but there are no templates out there that truly
capture your personal or corporate identity. Custom design and development is definitely the way to go if you want your website to reflect who you are.
A good custom web design company should be able to make your vision a reality.
Before you spend money on anything as important as a website, it would be a good idea to do some research. These are the things that you should have
answers to before you start designing your website:
- Have you got your logo?
- Do you have an idea of what you want your website to look like?
- Do you have any examples of websites that have caught your eye lately?
- What is the first thing you would like future users to see when they click onto your website?
- How do you want your website to flow?
- What kind of experience would you like your users to have?
- What is the point of your website? What message are you trying to get across?
Taking these points into consideration a designer now has all of the information that they may need to bring your vision to life. Nobody knows you
and your brand better than you do. Don't be afraid to show them.
The benefits of having a custom designed and developed website:
- It will be completely unique. You are one of a kind so your website should be too.
- You can dictate what the Users will experience when they click onto your website.
- Custom designs are trendy. You have more freedom to stay with the trends of your industry as well as the digital world.
- You can work closely with your designer to ensure that your vision stays on point.
- If you have a bit of trouble finding your creative side, your custom web designer has the skills to extract your vision and turn it into a reality.
- Bonus benefit! You can brag that your website is one of a kind.
Weigh up your options before you make your decision. You never know, you may find a designer who knows exactly what you want - even if you don't know -
without you even telling them. (They do exist!)